The primrose crochet stitch is so pretty. It makes wonderful finished crochet pieces.
While looking for new primrose crochet patterns, I found out it was actually difficult to find patterns! There are not many that actually use the primrose crochet stitch.
If you know of any patterns to add to this collection, please let me know!
Primrose Crochet Stitch Patterns
1. Primrose Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern – Midwestern Moms
The primrose makes for a pretty dishcloth pattern. These would be wonderful for gifts!
2. Primrose Crochet Stitch Infinity Scarf – Midwestern Moms
As the weather starts to cool down for Fall and Winter, this infinity scarf would be a pretty addition to your wardrobe.
3. Primrose Baby Blanket Pattern – Willow Yarns
How sweet is this? A wonderful baby shower gift and can easily be made to match the nursery.
4. Baby Car Seat Blanket Pattern using Primrose Stitch – Not My Nana’s Closet
Keep baby warm without taking off their blanket! Plus it can’t slip off while you are driving. Wish I had this when the boys were little.
5. Textured Toddler Hood – Ochre Pome: Modern Crochet
This hood is perfect for the winter time! I think it would be super cute to add some fuzzy yarn around the hood and give it a more wintery feel.
6. Chunky Fingerless Gloves – Domestic Bliss Squared
Need to keep your hand warm in the winter but need to have use of your fingers? These gloves will be perfect!
7. Primrose Newborn Baby Bonnet – The Quirky Crafting Schoogle Bean
This is a sweet little bonnet for a newborn.
8. Primrose Blouse Pattern – Raverly
This is such a beautiful blouse! I want one! Just so you know, this is a paid pattern.
Do you know of a great primrose stitch pattern? Let me know, I would love to add it to the list!
Which one of these patterns will you be trying first?