This winter I wanted to make myself a new crochet infinity scarf to wear with my new coat. After searching the internet for crochet infinity scarf patterns, I started to find some really unique ones that I loved, and wanted to pass along to all of you!
The infinity scarf is a scarf made into a continuous circle, often one that is created long and you can loop over your neck at least once to control the length. These are great scarves that can be made with bulky yarn for winter wear, or made lighter to wear in the spring and fall. Here’s 20 scarf patterns for you to enjoy!
Crochet Infinity Scarf Patterns
1. Primrose Crochet Stitch Infinity Scarf Pattern – Midwestern Moms
Infinity scarf using the primrose crochet stitch.
2. Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern – Sugarthreadz
Cute, chunky scarf pattern. I love this stitch!
3. Crochet Infinity Rugby Scarf – Little Monkey’s Crochet
This would be a great scarf to crochet for sporting events in your school’s colors.
4. Chunky Infinity Scarf Pattern – OnTheHook
The edges of this infinity scarf are unique and gorgeous. I can’t wait to make this one.
5. Mosaic Infinity – Lanas Hilos
Infinity scarf in a mosaic pattern. This would be a great colorful scarf!
6. Lightweight Lattice Scarf Pattern – KathysCrochetCloset
This lattice design pattern is beautiful. It looks like lace and like an easy pattern to make a few scarves with.
7. Chunky Fringe Infinity Scarf – Whistle and Ivy
This scarf looks warm and cozy for winter.
8. Grit Stitch Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern – LittleMonkeysCrochet
A bulky scarf with a fun stitch. I would probably make this one in a neutral color to go with anything.
9. Easy Ribbed Infinity Scarf – Colie’s Crochet
I love the simple look of this scarf, and the color of yarn she used to make it is amazing.
10. Crochet Cowl Pattern – NorthernKnotsCanada
I really like the location of the stripes in this scarf. I can’t wait to go search for some unique buttons to put on this one.
11. Easy Lace Cowl – Donna Edgar via Ravelry
I really like the length of this scarf and the lace pattern. Looks great in a grey color.
12. Rogue Infinity Scarf – The Country Willows
This scarf looks great hanging low or doubled over. I love the pattern.
13. Lacy Infinity Scarf – Lacy Crochet
This scarf looks so warm and comfortable. The lace pattern looks so delicate.
14. Basic Chunky Infinity Scarf – Hopeful Honey
A nice, warm and snuggly chunky scarf pattern.
15. Crochet Plaid Infinity Scarf – Whistle and Ivy
I’m absolutely loving the crochet plaid stitch. It’s been fun to crochet this pattern, and I can’t wait to make one of these scarves.
16. 4 Hour Infinity Scarf – Lady by the Bay
A cute scarf in just four hours? I think so! That’s definitely my kind of project.
17. Crochet Chevron Infinity Scarf – Crochet Kari
This would be another cute scarf created in team colors for events, or a grey and white.
18. Reversible Plaid Cowl – Rustic Stitches
A reversible scarf made using the plaid stitch.
19. Winter Spider Crochet Infinity Scarf Pattern – SassaFrass Crochet
This crochet spider stitch gives a unique texture to this infinity scarf. I love the colors!
20. Herringbone Infinity Scarf – The Purple Poncho
The dual color of this scarf is what makes it look a bit unique. Very pretty!
Which of these infinity scarf patterns do you think you’ll make next?