Chicken Salad Recipe
My family decided that they were craving my chicken salad recipe today, so I gave in and cooked up a batch. This is the easiest recipe ever, and I love that it is chunky. The crunch of the celery and the sweetness of the red grapes makes this a perfect combination. I eat mine on toast, but sweet sandwich rolls would be amazing with this recipe.
Chicken Salad Recipe
Tender chicken tossed with celery, grapes, and mayo for a chunky chicken salad that will please both kids and adults.Print Recipe
- 5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Celery Stalks Large
- 1 bunch Seedless Red Grapes
- 3 spoonfuls Hellman's Mayo
- Bake chicken breasts at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cube chicken once cooled and place in a large mixing bowl. Refrigerate for an hour.
- Dice celery stalks into small pieces and cut grapes in half.
- Add celery, grapes, and mayo to chicken in the large mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
- Refrigerate for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve cold on bread, toast, or sandwich rolls.
Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.02g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 171mg | Potassium: 588mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 73IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg
For additional sandwich recipes, please check out my smoked ham salad or thai chili tuna salad rollups.
Chicken salad is one of my favorite sandwiches! I add green apples, Craisins or raisins and pecans to mine!
Thank you for all your recipes today. I plan on making many of them. It’s always nice to try something new for dinner and possible leftovers for lunch.
I also like so many of your free dishclothsd patterns. I have just finished making baby blankets for our new great-grandson who was born in October. Since those and enjoying our special little man by Skype and photos and videos, I have looking
for something small to crochet and I thank you for the great selection of your crochet patterns for them.
Have a great day!