My family decided that they were craving my chicken salad recipe today, so I gave in and cooked up a batch. This is the easiest recipe ever, and I love that it is chunky. The crunch of the celery and the sweetness of the red grapes makes this a perfect combination. I eat mine on toast, but sweet sandwich rolls would be amazing with this recipe.
Chicken Salad Recipe
Tender chicken tossed with celery, grapes, and mayo for a chunky chicken salad that will please both kids and adults.
- 5 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Large Celery Stalks
- 1 Bunch Seedless Red Grapes
- 3 Large Spoonfuls of Hellman's Mayo
- Bake chicken breasts at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cube chicken once cooled and place in a large mixing bowl. Refrigerate for an hour.
- Dice celery stalks into small pieces and cut grapes in half.
- Add celery, grapes, and mayo to chicken in the large mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
- Refrigerate for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve cold on bread, toast, or sandwich rolls.
Courses Main Dish