To help Chicken of the Sea celebrate their 60th Birthday, I have used their No-Drain Thai Chili Tuna to create a new twist to the traditional tuna salad recipe and create Thai Chili Tuna Salad Rollups. These rollups are great to eat for lunch, to serve as an appetizer, or to take with you on a picnic.
- 1 can Chicken of the Sea Thai Chili Tuna
- 2 Tbsp Mayonaise
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 Large Tortilla
1. Mix all ingredients in a small bowl except the tortilla.
2. Heat the tortilla in the microwave for 20 seconds to make it softer so it will roll up easier and won’t break.
3. Spread mixture onto tortilla, being careful not to get too close to the edges to avoid it leaking out the edge.
4. Roll up the tortilla and refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
5. Cut into slices and serve.
Chicken of the Sea is currently holding the Chicken of the Sea 60s & Sensational Contest, where you can nominate a sensational person who is 60-69 years of age (or enter yourself if you are between those ages). They are offering 4 Grand Prize Winners the chance to choose between 3 birthday packages: a $1,000 shopping spree, a dinner with friends (complete with limo), or a spa package for 2. You can also enter daily for a chance to win some great Chicken of the Sea swag!
The contest ends on August 12, 2012, so be sure to stop by and enter!