Crochet dish towels make great gifts for housewarming parties or holidays. They are also a fantastic way to customize some of your kitchen decor by matching colors and adding a touch of texture.
I personally love using crocheted dish towels because of their quality. I feel like they actually dry my dishes better than the thin flour sack dish towels. Plus, they are an extremely fun and easy project! Today, I’ve put together a list of 20 crochet dish towel patterns for you, using various stitch techniques. I hope you find something new to make!
Crochet Dish Towel Patterns
1. Crochet Dish Towel Pattern – Midwestern Moms
A simple, yet elegant pattern done completely in a half double-crochet stitch. Video included!
2. Moss Stitch Crochet Dish Towel Pattern – Midwestern Moms
I love this stitch. It gives the towel the most beautiful texture to complement your kitchen decor.
3. Easy Crochet Dish Towel Pattern – Midwestern Moms
This towel is done by alternating single and double stitches. It’s a great pattern to use multi-colored yarn with.
4. Crochet Kitchen Towel Pattern – Thrifty Below
A beautiful dish towel tutorial with a clean border. Simple and stylish. I love this!
5. Crochet Towel – Wool Warehouse
Great pattern for a tea towel with stripes, and coordinating dishcloth.
6. Dorothea Dishtowels – Lion Brand Yarn
A cotton towel that would be perfect to make and give as part of a set for the holidays.
7. Easy Zig Zag Hand Towel Pattern – Suzy’s Artsy Craftsy Sitcom
This is such a fun, colorful towel. The zig zag pattern looks a lot easier than I expected it would.
8. Waves of Sunshine Dish Towel – Blooming Patterns
This texture is not only great for a dish towel, but it would also make an amazing placemat pattern. So many ideas with this combination!
9. Nana’s Retro Dishtowel – Nana’s Crochet Creations
I love the flowers on the end of this towel, it’s almost like a granny square on the end.
10. Striped Dishtowel – Lion Brand Yarn
These are the perfect colors for Autumn!
11. Hanging Towel and Matching Dishcloth – Peanutzmom’s Pattern Place
Perfect solution for towel that may slip off of your oven handle! Secure this towel with a button to prevent it from sliding off.
12. Citrus Splash Kitchen Set – Crochet Zone
This site includes patterns for the entire set. I also love the border on this towel, so pretty!
13. Momogram Dishtowel – Pattern Paradise
This is seriously the coolest dishtowel ever! This would make a great gift for mom for Mother’s Day.
14. Hi-Five Towel – Blooming Patterns
Nice textured pattern using only one ball of yarn.
15. Crochet Dish Mat – G’s Crafts n’ Things
I often also use my dish towels as dish mats. This is a cool pattern that looks like it would catch a lot of extra water.
16. Crochet Kitchen Towel – b.Hooked Crochet
I’m loving this chevron pattern for the kitchen. I can also imagine this in various shades of blue and gray colored yarn.
17. Cotton Tea Towel – Wool Warehouse
Simple pattern with wavy stripes. Cute and easy!
18. Kelsey Crochet Kitchen Towels – Mellie Blossom
This is a unique pattern made into both dishcloths and towels. The border on these is gorgeous.
19. Teapot Kitchen Set – Free Patterns
This cute pattern for a dishcloth and towel also comes with a teapot soap dispenser cover!
20. Crochet Kitchen-Aid Ensemble Pattern – Lion Brand Yarn
Another pattern set from Lion Brand. This pattern not only includes a dish towel, but an apron as well!
Which of these patterns do you think you’ll make first?
You Are Also Going To Love:
Studies have shown if you loved this Crochet Dish Towel Round Up, you are going to love the following articles: