If you’re looking for unique gift ideas to crochet for Valentine’s Day, look no further! We’ve put together a list of free Valentine crochet patterns for you to enjoy!
I find myself always looking for new gift ideas for my children’s teachers, female family members, and quick projects to make up for my friends and their children for the holidays. These heart-filled free crochet patterns will hopefully leave you inspired to make something new for Valentine’s Day.
Valentine Crochet Patterns
1. Crochet heart Headband Pattern – Midwestern Moms
This pattern gives you measurements for a headband newborn-sized through adult. This would be a great accessory for a Valentine themed photo shoot.
2. Crochet Heart for Valentine’s Day Garland – Midwestern Moms
What a great project for Valentine’s Day decor that you can keep and reuse each year! A quick and fun craft!
5. Heart and Sole Slippers – My Hobby is Crochet
These adorable heart slippers are crocheted using the graph technique and available in women’s sizing. What a wonderful gift idea!
7. Madly in Love Crochet Cowl – Moogly
This cowl design is amazing! I love the texture and the twist. I might have to make one of these for myself!
8. The Cupid Head Warmer – Creati Knit
Free crochet pattern for a child’s heart head warmer. I have a niece that would love this!
9. Crochet Funny Bunny – Lille Liis
Amigurumi bunny pattern with a heart on its ear. Great idea for kids of all ages.
10. Crochet Heart Shaped Storage Baskets – My Poppet Makes
These baskets would add some color around the house and hold small trinkets or jewelry.
11. Jazlyn Baby Hat – Totally Snappy
Cute hat pattern in Valentine’s colors, with a heart. This would be a great newborn photo prop.
13. Valentine’s Heart Table Runner – Repeat Crafter Me
The simple corner to corner crochet table runner pattern would be a cute addition to any Valentine’s Day decor.
14. Valentine Dishcloth Collection – 5 Little Monsters
A collection of five different free crochet dishcloth patterns, all Valentine themed! Would be a great gift!
15. Cupid’s Tic-Tac-Toe Game – Craft Town
Free crochet board game pattern for tic-tac-toe! A great gift idea for kids.
16. Heart Infinity Scarf Crochet Pattern – Crafts by Amanda
Loving this infinity scarf containing tiny multi-colored hearts. Great winter gift for your best friend!
17. Crochet 8-bit Heart Slouchy Hat – Whistle and Ivy
One of my favorite hat patterns on the web! I’m going to have to make this one next.
18. Heart Bookmark Crochet Pattern – Knitted Patterns
A great idea for the book lover in your life. This is the cutest crochet heart bookmark I’ve seen so far!
19. Realistic Roses – Happy Berry
Looking for a way to give roses that last forever? These realistic roses would make a gorgeous bouquet.
20. Heart X-Stitch Pillow – Swellamy Crochet
Pillow crocheted with a heart, using the cross-stitch method. Would make a lovely decor accent piece.
Which of these patterns are you excited to make first?