Tortilla Pinwheels is an easy snack or appetizer recipe! Perfect for gathering with family and friends.
It’s summer time! Many of us will be visiting family, going on outdoor activities, or even on a picnic.
I love to make simple tasty treats during the summer time – especially when I don’t have to turn on the stove or oven.
One of my favorite easy summer treats to make is tortilla pinwheels.
These tortilla pinwheels are just the right amount of sweet with spicy. Dipping them in salsa is wonderful but are just as good without the salsa.
Supplies for Tortilla PinwheelsEasy Tortilla Pinwheel recipe!Click To Tweet
Tortilla Pinwheel Recipe
Perfect finger food recipe for gathering with friends and family!
Tortilla Pinwheels Recipe
Perfect finger food snack for gatherings.
- 1 cup (8 oz) Sour Cream
- 1 8 oz package of Cream Cheese - softened
- 3/4 cup of sliced Green Onions
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp seeded Jalapeno Pepper (optional)
- 1 package of Tortillas
- Salsa - for dipping
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, green onions, cheddar cheese, lime juice, and jalapeno pepper in a bowl.
- Lay 1 tortilla flat and spread some of the mixture on the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla up tightly
- Wrap in saran wrap.
- Repeat till mixture is used.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- To serve, cut the tortillas into 1 inch pieces.
What is one of your favorite summer recipes?
Make sure to stop by the other blogs and see what recipes they have for summer.
More Snack Recipes
YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO LOVE:
Studies have shown if you loved this Tortilla Pinwheel Recipe, you are going to love the following articles. Just click on the photos to view the articles.