Tortilla Pinwheels is an easy snack or appetizer recipe! Perfect for gathering with family and friends.
It’s summer time! Many of us will be visiting family, going on outdoor activities, or even on a picnic.
I love to make simple tasty treats during the summer time – especially when I don’t have to turn on the stove or oven.
One of my favorite easy summer treats to make is tortilla pinwheels.
These tortilla pinwheels are just the right amount of sweet with spicy. Dipping them in salsa is wonderful but are just as good without the salsa.
[socialpug_tweet tweet=”Easy Tortilla Pinwheel recipe! #foodie #recipe” display_tweet=”Easy Tortilla Pinwheel recipe!”]
Tortilla Pinwheel Recipe
Perfect finger food recipe for gathering with friends and family!Print
Perfect finger food snack for gatherings.
- 1 cup (8 oz) Sour Cream
- 1 8 oz package of Cream Cheese – softened
- 3/4 cup of sliced Green Onions
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp seeded Jalapeno Pepper (optional)
- 1 package of Tortillas
- Salsa – for dipping
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, green onions, cheddar cheese, lime juice, and jalapeno pepper in a bowl.
- Lay 1 tortilla flat and spread some of the mixture on the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla up tightly
- Wrap in saran wrap.
- Repeat till mixture is used.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- To serve, cut the tortillas into 1 inch pieces.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 236
- Sugar: 0.6 g
- Sodium: 296.5 mg
- Fat: 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.8 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 7.1 g
- Cholesterol: 18.5 mg
Keywords: tortilla pinwheels
What is one of your favorite summer recipes?
More Snack Recipes