An extremely simple crochet mug cozy pattern to keep your perfect mug of coffee or tea warm.
I needed a simple project to work on so I decided to try a mug cozy pattern.
This pattern is rows of single crochets and a cute little button to hold it on to the mug.
Crochet Mug Cozy Pattern
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Acrylic Yarn in the color of your choice – I used Caron Simply Soft in Super Duper Yellow
- H crochet hook
- Button in the color of your choice
- Yarn Needle
Row 1: Chain 41. Single crochet in the second chain from the hook. Continue to single crochet until you reach the end. Turn your work.
Row 2-5: Chain 1. Single crochet across. Turn your work.
Row 6: Chain 16. Single crochet in the first single crochet stitch (this will create the loop). Continue to single crochet across. Turn your work.
Row 7-10: Chain 1. Single crochet across. Turn your work.
Once you reach the end of row 10, cut your yarn and weave in your ends.
Now you just need to sew on your button. You may want to fit it around your mug first to determine where to put the button.
This was a fun little crochet pattern and I hope you enjoy it!
More Crochet Cozy Patterns
- Crochet Coffee Cup Cozy Pattern with Heart
- Crochet Halloween Coffee Cup Cozy Pattern
- Crochet Minions Coffee Cup Cozy Pattern
- Shamrock Crochet Coffee Cup Cozy Pattern