I’ve been craving sweets lately, but refuse to give up all of my calories on a huge portion of pie. So… I decided to bake up some single-serving mini pumpkin pies. They were a huge hit with my husband and daughter, and just the perfect amount for me.
I purchased the pre-made graham cracker crusts to speed me along in the process. Plus, they already came in cute mini-sizes, which were perfect for what I was wanting.
I placed them all on my stone to bake, then topped them with fat-free Cool Whip and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
Mini Pumpkin Pies with Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 pkg Ready-Made Graham Cracker Crusts
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine pumpkin puree, condensed milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and eggs into a medium mixing bowl. Mix on medium until well blended.
- Pour into mini graham cracker crusts.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.
- Top with Cool Whip and sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon on top.