Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! I was feeling creative the other day and decided to make five Valentines that you could print and give out. These were really fun to make and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
- Click on the link below for the Valentines you want to print. This will bring up a pdf file.
- Print on card stock the number of Valentines you want.
- I have included a “back” document that includes a To and From. If you want to try and print double-sided, you can use this file for the back side of the cards
- Cut your cards out and give to your loved ones.
Links to the Valentines
- You’re A Hoot!
- I Mustache You A Question: Will You Be Mine?
- Be My Valentine
- Candy Hearts Valentine
- Somebunny Loves You!
- Back of cards
Let me know what you think. Do you like finding printables? Would you like for me to create more for future holidays or events?