Mouthwatering Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
With Fall officially underway, pumpkin dessert recipes have been on my mind lately. When the weather starts getting cooler, and the stores start to display and sell pumpkins, I start looking for new dessert recipes to make for holiday parties. After all, when better to try something new than at a family gathering?
There are so many pumpkin recipes on Pinterest lately, but I’ve gathered up 20+1 that I think you’ll enjoy. I have a nice list of brownies, blondies, cakes, cupcakes, truffles, and cookies to share with you today.
Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
1. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting – Midwestern Moms
An old-fashioned cookie recipe with a new twist, topped off with a delicious cream cheese frosting. These are amazing!
2. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting – Midwestern Moms
Tasty combination of pumpkin and chocolate. These would be great for Halloween parties!
3. Easy Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting – Midwestern Moms
A delicious pumpkin spice cake topped with homemade cream cheese frosting is perfect for Fall! This easy dessert is great for Thanksgiving or Fall gatherings.
4. Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow – Sally’s Baking Addiction
What a cool version of the traditional puppy chow, or muddy buddy, recipe. This fall dessert would be a great after-school treat, or for us adults, a late night snack option.
5. Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – Little Dairy on the Prairie
Oatmeal cookies are my weakness during autumn. I crave them. These cookies look so soft and delicious.
6. Easy Pumpkin Cobbler – Creations by Kara
Pumpkin cake with pecans, and caramel cinnamon sauce. Oh, my! I’m excited to make this recipe!
7. Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Bars with a Streusel Topping – Chelsea’s Messy Apron
These cheesecake bars look amazing. I love that they are bite-sized so you can enjoy them in smaller quantities. They’d also be great for parties!
8. Pumpkin Delight Dessert – Lil Luna
This layered dessert contains pumpkin, pudding, pecans, and cream cheese, topped with Cool Whip. Since it’s a dessert you’ll need to keep cold, it looks like a great one to make earlier in the fall.
9. Pumpkin Dump Cake – The First Year
Made with a yellow case mix base, this simple dessert doesn’t take much time to put together, yet tastes delicious.
10. Pumpkin Snickerdoodles – Cooking Classy
Snickerdoodles are my favorite cookie, and when you add pumpkin, it’s a flavor explosion. These cookies are irresistible!
11. No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake – Cincy Shopper
No bake desserts are a staple in our household. Simple to make, and delicious to eat.
12. Pumpkin Spice Truffles – Sally’s Baking Addiction
These bite-sized treats look scrumptious. I love the notes the author makes on the process of making each batch even better than before.
13. Classic Pumpkin Roll – Mom Loves Baking
Pumpkin roll is my favorite Thanksgiving dinner dessert. I ask for it every year because it is so delicious.
14. The Best Pumpkin Spice Buttercream Frosting – Two Sisters Crafting
A mouthwatering buttercream frosting recipe for fall cupcakes, cookies, and other pumpkin spice desserts.
15. Pumpkin Fudge – The Big Man’s World
This recipe is gluten-free, vegan, paleo friendly, dairy free, and refined sugar-free! A fudge that you can feel good about having an extra piece of.
16. Pumpkin Earthquake Cake – The Girl Who Ate Everything
This is an interesting cake, with a list full of ingredients that I love. Cake batter with swirled cream cheese frosting. I think the kids will love this cake!
17. Pumpkin Poke Caramel Cake – Averie Cooks
They had me at caramel. This pumpkin poke cake topped with chocolate chips and caramel is definitely one that you’ll want to try!
18. Pumpkin Blondies – Celebrating Sweets
Warm spices gives these blondies a unique fall feel. The pecans give the perfect crunch to each bite.
19. Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding – Flavor Mosaic
Great for holiday parties, this bread pudding is sure to please. Several other pumpkin recipe ideas are included on this site also!
20. Pumpkin Cookie Dough Bark – Wine and Glue
This pumpkin cookie dough bark looks like a breeze to make, and like it would disappear really fast! I’m going to try this one out for sure.
21. Three Layer Pumpkin Brownies – Back to Her Roots
A great brownie recipe for your Halloween parties! This triple-layer brownie features a brownie layer, a pumpkin buttercream middle layer, and a rich chocolate ganache on the top.
Which pumpkin dessert recipe do you think you’d like to try first?