With Fall officially underway, pumpkin dessert recipes have been on my mind lately. When the weather starts getting cooler, and the stores start to display and sell pumpkins, I start looking for new dessert recipes to make for holiday parties. After all, when better to try something new than at a family gathering?
There are so many pumpkin recipes on Pinterest lately, but I’ve gathered up 20 that I think you’ll enjoy. I have a nice list of brownies, blondies, cakes, cupcakes, truffles, and cookies to share with you today.
Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
1. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting – Midwestern Moms
An old-fashioned cookie recipe with a new twist, topped off with a delicious cream cheese frosting. These are amazing!
2. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting – Midwestern Moms
Tasty combination of pumpkin and chocolate. These would be great for Halloween parties!
3. Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow – Sally’s Baking Addiction
What a cool version of the traditional puppy chow, or muddy buddy, recipe. This fall dessert would be a great after school treat, or for us adults, a late night snack option.
4. Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – Little Dairy on the Prairie
Oatmeal cookies are my weakness during autumn. I crave them. These cookies look so soft and delicious.
5. Easy Pumpkin Cobbler – Creations by Kara
Pumpkin cake with pecans, and caramel cinnamon sauce. Oh, my! I’m excited to make this recipe!
6. Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Bars with a Streusel Topping – Chelsea’s Messy Apron
These cheesecake bars look amazing. I love that they are bite sized so you can enjoy them in smaller quantities. They’d also be great for parties!
7. Pumpkin Delight Dessert – Lil Luna
This layered dessert contains pumpkin, pudding, pecans, and cream cheese, topped with Cool Whip. Since it’s a dessert you’ll need to keep cold, it looks like a great one to make earlier in the fall.
8. Pumpkin Dump Cake – The First Year
Made with a yellow case mix base, this simple dessert doesn’t take much time to put together, yet tastes delicious.
9. Pumpkin Snickerdoodles – Cooking Classy
Snickerdoodles are my favorite cookie, and when you add pumpkin, it’s a flavor explosion. These cookies are irresistible!
10. No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake – Cincy Shopper
No bake desserts are a staple in our household. Simple to make, and delicious to eat.
11. Pumpkin Spice Truffles – Sally’s Baking Addiction
These bite-sized treats look scrumptious. I love the notes the author makes on the process of making each batch even better than before.
12. Classic Pumpkin Roll – Mom Loves Baking
Pumpkin roll is my favorite Thanksgiving dinner dessert. I ask for it every year because it is so delicious.
13. The Best Pumpkin Spice Buttercream Frosting – Two Sisters Craffting
A mouthwatering buttercream frosting recipe for fall cupcakes, cookies, and other pumpkin spice desserts.
14. Pumpkin Fudge – The Big Man’s World
This recipe is gluten free, vegan, paleo friendly, dairy free, and refined sugar free! A fudge that you can feel good about having an extra piece of.
15. Pumpkin Earthquake Cake – The Girl Who Ate Everything
This is an interesting cake, with a list full of ingredients that I love. Cake batter with swirled cream cheese frosting. I think the kids will love this cake!
16. Pumpkin Poke Caramel Cake – Averie Cooks
They had me at caramel. This pumpkin poke cake topped with chocolate chips and caramel is definitely one that you’ll want to try!
17. Pumpkin Blondies – Celebrating Sweets
Warm spices gives these blondies a unique fall feel. The pecans give the perfect crunch to each bite.
18. Pumpkin Praline Bread Pudding – Flavor Mosaic
Great for holiday parties, this bread pudding is sure to please. Several other pumpkin recipe ideas are included on this site also!
19. Pumpkin Cookie Dough Bark – Wine and Glue
This pumpkin cookie dough bark looks like a breeze to make, and like it would disappear really fast! I’m going to try this one out for sure.
20. Three Layer Pumpkin Brownies – Back to Her Roots
A great brownie recipe for your Halloween parties! This triple-layer brownie features a brownie layer, a pumpkin buttercream middle layer, and a rich chocolate ganache on the top.
Which pumpkin dessert recipe do you think you’d like to try first?