My parents first introduced me to sweet potato fries, knowing that I never did care for sweet potatoes unless they had sugar in them. I ended up enjoying them so much that I prefer them to regular fries now and regularly serve them with my meals at home for my family.
Of course, I still like a little something sweet to go with them. This marshmallow dip complements them wonderfully, plus it doesn’t take very long at all to make.
For the sweet potatoes, I prefer purchasing McCain’s Sweet Potato Fries. They are quick and easy to bake and turn out much crispier than the ones I try to make at home myself.
I like my sweet potato fries with a little crisp to them so I can drag them through that sticky marshmallow dip! Yum!
I like to add a bit of salt and pepper to them before I serve them. They also have other types of potato products such as Beer Batter Fries, Seasoned Spirals, Wedges, and more.
My husband is very much a “meat and potatoes” type of guy, so we usually serve some form of potato alongside our nightly meal.
They are extremely convenient when we are grilling burgers.
- 1/2 Bag Marshmallows
- 1/3 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Butter To grease baking dish with
- Add 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream into a glass bowl and add 1/2 bag of marshmallows on top.
- Heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Remove and stir with whisk.
- Place mixture back in the microwave for 15 seconds, removing to whisk again.
- Repeat this process until all of the marshmallows have melted and you have a nice consistency.
- Pour into serving dish.
You May Also Like:
- Thanksgiving Sides: Easy Oyster Stuffing
- My Favorite Thanksgiving Sides: Sweet Potato Casserole and Sweet Cornbread Muffins
- Simple Instant Pot Stuffing Recipe
- Best Green Bean Casserole Recipe
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.