This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CleaningUntangled #CollectiveBias
It is spring time and sadly that also means rain. This year it seems like it has rained more than normal. I believe this past week, we have gotten rain everyday except for maybe 2 days. Icky! The kids have been wanting to play outside so badly but can’t. So I have been trying to come up with some rainy day activities.
My husband and I created this fun city while the kids were napping one day this past weekend. It was a nice surprise that brightened up the gloomy day.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Vacuum (I use the Eureka Brushroll Clean™ with SuctionSeal® – more on this wonderful machine below)
- painters tape or masking tape
- Legos – If you don’t have Legos, use some cardboard boxes to construct buildings
HOW TO MAKE YOUR CITY:
- Vacuum the area you will be placing your city.
- Using the painters tape, lay down some roads. I started with the middle road then laid out the side roads. For the stripes down the road, I cut the painters tape to desired width and length. TIP: Make sure your road is wide enough for your cars. Use the cars as a guide.
- Construct your buildings. We made several buildings from the Legos, including a zoo! Let your imagination run wild with this. If you are making the buildings from cardboard, have your kids help you make them.
- We had some Lego train tracks with several engines. So we decided to incorporate them into the city as well.
- Let your kids have hours of fun in their own little city!
The boys really enjoyed the city. The oldest had the most fun driving around while my youngest liked being Godzilla.
I mentioned above that I use the Eureka Brushroll Clean™ with SuctionSeal®. This has made vacuuming 10 times easier.
The Eureka Brushroll Clean™ with SuctionSeal® saves me lots of time actually. One way it saves time is the automatic cord rewind. No more bending up and down to wind the cord.
The BIGGEST time saver is the Brushroll Clean. Take a look at what the brushroll looks like on my old vacuum.
NASTY! With my long hair, the dogs hair, and carpet fuzz, the brushroll gets pretty nasty. With the old vacuum, I would have to unscrew the outside piece and pull the tangled hair out. It wasn’t a fun job and it took forever. Guess what? No more time sucking brushroll cleaning for me! The brushroll cleaning system on the Eureka Brushroll Clean™ with SuctionSeal® is so easy to work. Ten Seconds is all you need! Check out this video on how easy it is to use.
Make sure you enter into the sweepstakes!
Be sure to check out more about the Eureka Brushroll Clean™ with SuctionSeal® available at Walmart. If you didn’t have to spend time cleaning your brushroll on your vacuum, what would you be doing?