Pulled pork makes a great addition to quesadillas! My husband recently smoked a pork butt and picnic shoulder to make pulled pork sandwiches with and we had so much meat left over that we have been using it to make several meals with.
A combination of sweet, smoked pulled pork and spicy chipotle make these quesadillas a home run for your family.
- Smoked Pulled Pork (pre-cooked)
- Cheddar Cheese
- Flour Tortillas
- Chipotle Mayo
- BBQ Sauce
- Preheat electric griddle to 350 degrees.
- Place flour tortilla on an electric griddle.
- On one half of the tortilla, place a small layer of cheddar cheese, pulled pork, a drizzle of bbq sauce, a tsp of chipotle mayo, and another layer of cheese.
- Fold tortilla over and cook until shell starts to brown and get firm.
- Flip tortilla over and brown the other side (about 5-7 minutes on each side).
- Cut diagonally from the center to create 3 slices.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 396
- Sugar: 20.7 g
- Sodium: 1303.4 mg
- Fat: 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 8.1 g
- Trans Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 33.1 g
- Fiber: 2.1 g
- Protein: 25.5 g
- Cholesterol: 76.9 mg
What type of recipes do you enjoy with pulled pork?