Pulled pork makes a great addition to quesadillas! My husband recently smoked a pork butt and picnic shoulder to make pulled pork sandwiches with and we had so much meat left over that we have been using it to make several meals with.
Pulled Pork Quesadillas
- Smoked Pulled Pork pre-cooked
- Cheddar Cheese
- Flour Tortillas
- Chipotle Mayo
- BBQ Sauce
- Preheat electric griddle to 350 degrees.
- Place flour tortilla on an electric griddle.
- On one half of the tortilla, place a small layer of cheddar cheese, pulled pork, a drizzle of bbq sauce, a tsp of chipotle mayo, and another layer of cheese.
- Fold tortilla over and cook until shell starts to brown and get firm.
- Flip tortilla over and brown the other side (about 5-7 minutes on each side).
- Cut diagonally from the center to create 3 slices.
What type of recipes do you enjoy with pulled pork?