When I got my Instant Pot, I certainly didn’t think I would be making ribs in it. But guess what! These Instant Pot fall off the bone ribs are delicious!
The bulk of this recipe is done in the Instant Pot, however, you will need to turn on the oven to finish cooking them.
I just love how simple it is to make these ribs! Less than 5 ingredients!
The only thing I missed about these ribs is the smokey flavor you get when cooking them on the grill. I would bet if you added liquid smoke to the BBQ Sauce, it would help.
Did you know you can buy many of your grocery items on amazon!
I love shopping on there so I don’t have to drag the kids to the store.
Plus if you are a Prime Member, you get free 2 day shipping!
Not a member? Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial!
Couple of things you will need to have on hand:
Both of which you probably already have, but make sure you have them. The tongs are perfect to get the ribs out of the instant pot.
So are you now hungry for ribs?
A few things you may need:
mKitchen Orange Silicone Basting Pastry Oil Brush Set of 2 – 2 Recipe eBooks – Good for Grilling Marinating Turkey Baster and Barbecue Utensil – Desserts BakingCage-YYL Premium Silicone Kitchen Tongs 2 Pack (9-Inch & 12-Inch) Stainless-steel Locking Kitchen Tongs-Salad & Grill & Steak (Red)Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil (130 Square Foot Roll)Wilton Recipe Right 3 Piece Cookie Pan SetKC Masterpiece Original Barbecue Sauce, 18 Ounces
Instant Pot Ribs
A quicker way to cook BBQ ribs and still get the same fall off the bone goodness!
Instant Pot Ribs
Delicious Fall off the Bone Ribs cooked in an Instant Pot!
- Prepare the ribs by removing the membrane on the back of the ribs. If needed, cut the ribs in half so they will fit in the instant pot.
- Season the ribs by adding a generous amount of salt and pepper.
- Place 1 cup of cold water (tap water is fine) in the instant pot.
- Add a trivet in the instant pot. Lay the ribs on top of the trivet.
- Seal the lid. Cook on High Pressure for 25 minutes. When the time is up, allow for a natural release of pressure.
- While the ribs are cooking in the instant pot, preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove the ribs from the instant pot when ready and place them on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Apply a generous amount of sauce on both sides of the ribs.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Courses Main Dish
Instant Pot Accessories
Instant Pot Mini Mitts2-Pack Stainless Steel Egg Steamer Rack for Pressure Cooker, Egg Steam Rack Stand Basket Set, Egg Cooker EggassistSecura 6-quart Electric Pressure Cooker Steam Rack Basket SetPack of 2 Silicone Sealing Ring – Fits IP-DUO60, IP-LUX60, IP-DUO50, IP-LUX50, Smart-60, IP-CSG60 and IP-CSG50Decorative Cover For Electric Pressure Cookers Has Pocket For Accessories – Fits 6QT Instant Pot (Black)