Christmas is coming up before we know it! (insert screams here-Yes, that is me screaming since there is so much to do to get ready!) That means it is almost time to get that tree decorated. We usually add a few ornaments each year so for one of our new ones this year I decided to crochet one. To help you get into the crochet ornament making mood, I decided to find a few free crochet Christmas ornaments. All patterns should be free.
- How to Crochet a Snowman Christmas Ornament – Easy to make and he is pretty cute.
- Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament – Pretty Christmas ornament cover.
- Crocheted Santa Ornament – This little Santa is pretty cute!
- Crochet Christmas Lights – These are just too cute. Every tree needs some lights. I may have to make some of these.
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer – I may just have to try and make one of these guys. He is adorable!
- Crochet Star Ornament – Love the simple look of this. I think I could make a whole tree full of these.
- Christmas Baubles – Way cute and they won’t break!!! Might be a good idea for this year since we have a cat now…..hmmmmm
- Simple Origami Christmas Baubles – These are very interesting to look at. I am intrigued by these so I may have to attempt to make some of these.
- Grandma Trees – Cute granny square Christmas trees. Would make for cute gifts too.
- Simple Snowflakes – We can’t forget the snow! A whole tree of snowflakes would be pretty, with some clear lights.
Get our dishcloth ebook
With 13 Patterns
This ebook includes 13 Midwestern Moms’ dishcloth patterns in a nicely formatted, ad-free ebook.
How do you decorate your tree? Which is your one of these free crochet Christmas ornaments are you going to try and make first?