It is fall and time for pumpkin spice everything, including soap! I can tell you while these bars of soap were cooling…..the house smelled divine!
This soap smells SO good. I love it and it was so easy to make!
This is another melt and pour method of soap making. I love working this way as it is easy to make and with kids and animals around, works the best for me.
I did add pumpkin pie spice to the soap for a bit of extra exfoliation.
How to make Pumpkin Pie Spice Soap
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 16 oz. Goat’s Milk Soap Base
- 1 oz . of pumpkin puree
- .28 of pumpkin pie oil
- 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice – I got this bundle of fragrances, think of all the possibilities!
- Soap Molds – I used these silicone soap molds, you get 2 trays.
- Plastic disposable eye droppers
- Spray bottle with rubbing alcohol inside.
1. Cut one 16 oz. block of soap base into cubes and place them in a microwave-safe measuring cup.
2. Melt the soap base in the microwave. Only put in for 45 seconds and stir. Repeat until fully melted.
3. Add the pumpkin puree and spice. Use the eye droppers to add the fragrance. Make sure everything is stirred in completely.
4. Pour into the mold. I got about 5 bars out of the soap. Spray the soap with the rubbing alcohol to remove any bubbles that form. Allow to sit and cool completely before removing them from the molds. I waited at least 3 hours.
Again, I have to say: “OMG this soap smells so good!”. I believe I even said it multiple times while it was cooling.