Ever since my second child was born earlier this year, it has been hard to find the time to cook a meal. I have been using several quick recipes to get supper ready at a decent hour.
We have enjoyed the BBQ twist to a chicken quesadilla recipe. The best part is…you only need 4 ingredients! Yes, I did say 4.
The best part about this recipe is that we always have chicken, cheese, and KC Masterpiece in the house.
It goes well with all types of meats. The Original KC Masterpiece is what gives these quesadillas their bold flavor.
I know it may seem a bit odd to have cheddar cheese in with BBQ chicken, but it has a good flavor and it helps keep the quesadilla together once it is cooked.
BBQ Chicken Quesadilla Recipe
- 1/2 cup Original KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
- 1 lb. chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 3 Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese adjust to your taste
- In a medium bowl, mix the shredded chicken and the BBQ sauce.
- Heat your skillet (greased) on medium heat.
- Lay 1 tortilla flat and add a layer of cheddar cheese, then a layer of BBQ chicken, and another layer of cheddar cheese to 1/2 of the tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla in half and place it in the skillet.
- Cook on 1 side for a few minutes or until lightly brown. Flip the tortilla to cook the same way on the other side.
- Repeat steps for remaining tortillas until you run out of BBQ chicken.
What is your favorite quick and easy recipe or BBQ recipe?