Easy Zesty Italian Pasta Salad that is the perfect side dish to any meal! Customize this tri-colored pasta salad with your favorite veggies for a unique flavor.
- 16 0z. tri-colored pasta
- 15 oz. Italian dressing
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup of green olives, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the pasta. Drain and run cold water over the pasta.
- Add pasta to a large bowl and mix in the Italian dressing.
- Gently add the tomatoes, olives, and cheese.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator until it is time to serve.
This recipe is best when made the night before dinner.
For extra crunch, add about 1/2 of a cucumber (chopped).
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 258
- Sugar: 2.2 g
- Sodium: 492.7 mg
- Fat: 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Trans Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 31.8 g
- Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 7.4 g
- Cholesterol: 9.3 mg
Keywords: Italian pasta salad