Simple Valentine’s Day Treat Recipe.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a small saucepan and on low heat, melt the white candy bark, stirring constantly until completely melted.
- Remove from pan and pour onto prepared baking sheet. Spread the melted candy into a 9×12 size rectangle.
- Sprinkle sixlets candies and valentine sprinkles onto the candy.
- Place into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes or until set and hard.
- Gently “drop” the baking pan onto a counter top to crack and break the bark.
- Remove from the foil and place onto a serving tray.
You can also follow the microwave directions on the candy package to heat the candy.
Keywords: valentine's day bark