Delicious cheesy Tuna Casserole recipe.
- 2 1/2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- 2 cups of Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 2 cans of Tuna, drained
- Cook the macaroni until it is almost done.
- In a large bowl, mix together the soup, milk, mayo, shredded cheese, and salt and pepper (I go easy on the salt and pepper, each person can add more to their taste after it is cooked)
- Mix in the tuna and add in the macaroni when it is done.
- Place in a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 (or until it is heated through and bubbly
If you wish to add onions to your dish, add 1/2 medium sized onion, chopped to the mixture.
Also, the original recipe calls for cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of potato. We are not mushroom fans that is why I use the cream of potato.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 474
- Sugar: 3.3 g
- Sodium: 881.5 mg
- Fat: 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 8.9 g
- Trans Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 36.2 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 28.8 g
- Cholesterol: 68.8 mg
Keywords: tuna casserole, cheesy tuna casserole