Delicious cobbler made from blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries. A Perfect summertime dessert!
- 2 cups of blackberries
- 2 cups of raspberries
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 stick of unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a pan and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Sauce should become thick.
- Place berry mixture in a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients together (sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon).
- Fold in the melted butter until the topping is crumbly.
- Whisk in milk until well blended.
- Drop spoonfuls of the topping on top of the berry mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Make sure to read the post for some extra tips!
Keywords: triple berry cobbler, mixed berry cobbler