Crochet is something I focused more during 2016 than years before. I still consider myself a newbie but I have really enjoyed the challenge.
Here are the most popular crochet patterns for the year. Have you tried any of these yet?
Top Crochet Patterns for 2016
1. Free Crochet Dishcloth Pattern – This pattern uses double crochet stitches to make an easy dishcloth.
2. Crochet Headband Pattern – This little headband is super cute. The flowers and shell pattern is so sweet together.
3. Crochet Hearts plus How to make a garland – This is perfect for Valentine’s Day! There are patterns for 2 different sized hearts.
4. Moss Stitch Crochet Dishcloth Pattern – Love the moss stitch!
5. How to Crochet a Star Stitch Dishcloth – The star stitch is an awesome stitch. I love how it looks.
6. Free Crochet Hot Pads Pattern – Way simple to make with single crochet stitches. The hot pads are double layered to help protect you and your surfaces from the heat.
7. Crochet Pokemon Ball Coasters Pattern – With Pokemon Go being extremely popular in 2016, these coasters was a huge hit!
8. Dish Scrubbie Crochet Pattern – Simple and I love using the Scrubby Yarn from Red Heart!
9. Easy Crochet Dishcloth Pattern – Love the look of the alternating single and double crochet stitches in this pattern.
10. How to Crochet a Shamrock – Super popular during March for St. Patrick’s Day!
Is there a new pattern you need to try in this list?