In 2016 I didn’t do a lot of crafting, however, that does not mean there weren’t popular crafts.
Some of these crafts were made in 2016 and some were from the past. Even the blasts from the past were good ideas!
Top Crafts from 2016
1. How To Make Toilet Fizzies – These are easy to mix up and makes cleaning SO fun!
2. How to Make a Boutique Style Hair Bow – Simple No-Sew Tutorial on how to make a cute hair bow!
3. DIY Dishwasher Tabs – Tired of buying tabs for the dishwasher? Try this out.
4. Homemade Toilet Cleaner – This is SUPER easy to use when cleaning. You may even have most of the ingredients.
5. DIY Mod Podge Tile Coasters – These DIY coasters makes for great gifts!!
6. Homemade Mopping Solution for Tile Floors – Easy to make and smells great!
7. Halloween Kid Crafts – This list of 35+ crafts is always popular around Halloween time. So many things to try.
8. Scissor Practice Worksheets – Shapes – Perfect worksheets for Pre-schoolers.
9. DIY Orange Creamsicle Lip Balm – Love the smell of this lip balm. I was totally surprised at how easy it was to make too!
10. DIY Window Cleaner – I love this cleaner! You don’t have to worry about the kids and this cleaner. You know exactly what is in it!
Which is your favorite craft?