As we start 2017, I like to look back into last year and see what recipes were popular. I like to reflect and see how I can change things for the new year.
Maybe you missed one or two of these recipes (not all were posted in 2016 but were popular) and now is the time to check them out!
After looking over the data from 2016, here is a list of recipes that were the most popular.
Top 2016 Recipes from Midwestern Moms
1. The Best Rice Krispie Treats Ever! – These truly are the best. If you love gooey soft rice krispie treats, this recipe is for you.
2. Slow Cooker Cajun Chicken Alfredo – This is SO tasty and very simple to make! Perfect for a dinner or when you have guests!
3. Tastee Sandwich (Loose Meat Sandwich) – Have you heard of the Tastee Inn and Out Restaurant? This is a copy cat recipe for their famous Tastee Sandwich.
4. Pizza Pockets Recipe – These Pizza Pockets can be customized to everyone’s taste. No more fighting over what type of pizza to get. Everyone is happy with these for dinner.
5. Egg Biscuit Casserole Recipe – A delicious casserole for breakfast!
6. Apple Pie Cake Recipe – A mix of pie and cake, the perfect combo!
7. Tuna Casserole Recipe – Cheesy tuna casserole – YUM!
8. Cherry Cola Cupcakes Recipe – This recipes uses a Cherry Cola and doctored up box mix for a delicious dessert.
9. Sausage Rice Skillet Recipe – Something simple and easy to make for dinner!
10. Root Beer Cupcakes Recipe – Another great soda cupcake recipe. Love this for the summer time!
I hope you enjoyed these recipes and found something new to try. Here is to a new year and new recipes to try!