Delicious toffee flavored Rice Krispie Treats with a layer of dark chocolate on top!
- In a large pot, melt the butter.
- When the butter has melted, add marshmallows, toffee bits, and milk. Stir until marshmallows are melted.
- Add the Rice Krispie cereal. Stir until the cereal is fully coated.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Use a greased spatula to pat down the treats and spread it around.
- Melt the dark chocolate melting wafers according to the instructions.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the treats. Use a spatula to help spread the chocolate over the treats.
- Allow the chocolate to cool and harden before cutting and serving.
- Makes roughly 15 treats, depending on the size of the treats.