The BEST Rice Krispie Treat Recipe EVER! These treats are ooey gooey goodness!
- Slowly melt the butter in a large pan, low heat.
- Once butter is melted, add vanilla and 6 cups of marshmallows. Melt the marshmallows slowly.
- Right before the marshmallows are fully melted, add milk and the other 2 cups of marshmallows. Stir until the added marshmallows are starting to melt. (we don’t want them fully melt so you will have a lumpy fluff)
- Add the Rice Krispie Cereal. Stir until the cereal is fully coated with the marshmallow fluff.
- Dump into an 8 x 11 greased dish. Use a greased spatula to spread out the treats and press down just a bit (you don’t want them to so compact that they become rock hard).
- Allow to fully cool before cutting and serving.
Depending on how you cut the treats will determine how many a batch will make.
Make sure to read the post for tips and tricks for making these rice krispie treats.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 214
- Sugar: 22 g
- Sodium: 174.4 mg
- Fat: 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.6 g
- Trans Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.2 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
- Cholesterol: 10.4 mg
Keywords: Best Rice Krispie Treats