Oyster stuffing is a staple at our Thanksgiving Dinner. Use this easy oyster dressing to add another choice for a delicious side dish.
- 6 Cups Cubed Bread
- 1 Tbsp Parsley
- 2 Chicken Bullion Cubes
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1/2 Cup Minced Celery
- 1 Tsp Thyme
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Sage
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Cans Whole Oysters
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Tsp Butter
- Preheat over to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake bread for 10 minutes to toast.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Pour into Handi-Foil Container and place in the oven for 30 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Keywords: oyster stuffing, oyster dressing