Tastee Inn and Out copycat loose meat sandwich.
- 2.5 lbs of beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1.5 tsp prepared mustard
- 1.5 tsp horseradish
- 1.5 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- Combine in a 1-cup measuring cup: ketchup, prepared mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Stir 1-cup mixture into beef.
- Add water to the beef mixture.
- Add in the onion.
- Cook for 15 minutes, stirring constantly until beef is in fine pieces.
- Increase heat until boiling. Cook for 25 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve on hamburger buns will dill pickle chips and mustard.
Put 2.5 lbs of lean ground beef in a kettle or deep skillet. DO NOT BROWN THE MEAT BEFORE ADDING THE OTHER INGREDIENTS!
Keywords: tastee inn and out, loose meat sandwich