It’s time to spice up spaghetti! Enjoy this Taco Spaghetti recipe. The perfect blend of spicy Mexican, cheese, and spaghetti.
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 1¼ pounds lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning or 1 package of taco seasoning
- ⅔ cup water
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10-oz) can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies undrained
- 1 (8-oz) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beet until fully cooked (medium-high heat). Drain and return the meat to the skillet.
- Add the taco seasoning and water. Stir and cook until the water has either evaporated or absorbed into the meat.
- Stir in the soup, Velveeta, and Rotel. Reduce the heat to low and cook until the cheese melts, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the spaghetti. Once fully incorporated, pour in a lightly greased 9×9 casserole dish.
- Top with cheddar cheese
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until heated through.
If you want a milder flavor, make sure to grab the mild Rotel tomatoes and green chilies.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 431
- Sugar: 3.6 g
- Sodium: 966.1 mg
- Fat: 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 11.5 g
- Trans Fat: 0.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 28.8 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 32.5 g
- Cholesterol: 98.7 mg
Keywords: taco spaghetti