Have a delicious and unique side dish for dinner with this Taco Mac ‘n Cheese Recipe. Make it in 20 minutes or less!
- 1 Box Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (Blue Box)
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Pound Hamburger
- 1/2 Packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1/3 Cup Water
- Tortilla Chips
- Shredded Taco Cheese
- Brown 1/2 pound of hamburger and drain.
- Add taco seasoning and approximately 1/3 cup water and stir.
- Prepare Kraft Macaroni and Cheese by the instructions on the box. After noodles are drained, add milk, butter, and cheese. You will notice in the recipe that I use half the amount of butter they call for in the standard macaroni and cheese recipe. This is just for personal taste.
- Combine the macaroni and cheese and hamburger mixture and stir.
- Place in bowl and top with shredded cheese, chives, and tortilla chips.
You can also add onions, lettuce, tomato, or salsa to this mixture as you like. Turn it into a dip by adding some taco sauce and serving with sour cream or guacamole.
Keywords: Taco Macaroni and Cheese