Delicious Marshmallow Dip
- 1/2 Bag Marshmallows
- 1/3 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- Butter (To grease baking dish with)
- Add 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream into a glass bowl and add 1/2 bag of marshmallows on top.
- Heat in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Remove and stir with whisk.
- Place mixture back in the microwave for 15 seconds, removing to whisk again.
- Repeat this process until all of the marshmallows have melted and you have a nice consistency.
- Pour into serving dish.
Keywords: marshmallow dip