This is a sponsored post from Libby’s. I received products as compensation.
As our little ones are growing, it is important that they get all the nutrients needed to be healthy. Sometimes, that is a challenge.
It is hard to get my toddler to eat healthily. I am always trying to find new and fun ways to get him to eat right.
Registered dietitian Deanna Segrave-Daly has created some Building Blocks to healthy eating. See her ideas here.
I personally like getting my child involved in the kitchen. He likes helping and checking on the food while it cooks.
Libby’s has added convenience to healthy food. Everyone knows about the individual fruit cups that we all enjoy.
Did you know they now have individual vegetable cups? They are so handy!
They work great for our family since we all don’t like the same vegetables. We can each get a portion of our favorite vegetables without someone pushing around food they don’t care for.
Since Summer is now upon us. I thought I would try a new way of getting our vegetable servings.
Libby’s has a great recipe for Sweet Pea and Avocado Frozen Pops. Want some more ideas? Check out Libby’s Recipe Box.
Supplies for Sweet Pea and Avocado Frozen Pops
Sweet Pea and Avocado Frozen PopsPrint
- 4 Libby’s Sweet Pea 4 oz. Cups – Drained (wash and dry the cups)
- 2 ripe medium Avocado peeled and pitted
- 1 1/2 cups of Milk
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons of Lime Juice
- Popsicle sticks
- 2 – 5 oz paper cups
- Puree all the ingredients together using a blender or food processor.
- Once everything is pureed, pour mixture into the cups and paper cups.
- Freeze for about an hour or so, insert the Popsicle Sticks.
- Freeze overnight before eating.
What flavor combination would you like to try?