Rice Krispie Treats with a hint of strawberry flavor and topped with dark chocolate!
- In a large pan, melt the butter.
- Add the strawberry extract, pink coloring gel, and mini marshmallows
- Once the marshmallows are melted, add the rice krispies.
- Press the mixture into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Add the sprinkles and press them down onto the treats so they stick.
- Allow the treats to cool in the pan.
- Melt some dark chocolate wafers and drizzle over the top of the treats.
- Once the treats have cooled completely, you can either cut them into squares or into heart shapes.
To drizzle the dark chocolate, place it in a sandwich bag and cut a small hole in one corner.
Keywords: strawberry rice krispie treats, strawberry rice crispy treats