Delicious light and fluffy strawberry meringue cookies.
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon strawberry extract
- 1–3 drops of pink food coloring
- In a standing mixer, add in the egg whites and cream of tartar.
- Mix on medium speed until soft peaks form and then increase to faster speed.
- Alternating between the sugar and powdered sugar, add in 1 Tablespoon at a time until stiff peaks form.
- Add in the strawberry flavoring and the food coloring and mix until combined.
- Using a pastry bag with a star tip, pipe the meringues onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 1 hour at 225 degrees.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 20
- Sugar: 3.5 g
- Sodium: 6 mg
- Fat: 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 3.5 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0.5 g
- Cholesterol: 15.5 mg
Keywords: strawberry meringue cookies