Dark Chocolate and Mint mixed perfectly for this St. Patrick’s Day Bark.
- Cover a large cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Melt the Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers according to the directions.
- Pour the dark chocolate onto the cookie sheet. Spread it out into a thin layer. Place in refrigerator.
- Melt the Almond Bark according to the directions.
- Remove the cookie sheet from the refrigerator.
- Pour the melted almond bark over the dark chocolate. Spread it out thinly.
- Before the almond bark hardens, sprinkle the M&M’s, sprinkles, and sugar gems over the bark.
- Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for 30 to 45 minutes to harden.
- Gently drop the cookie sheet onto the counter to break up the bark. Or you can cut it up with at knife.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 101
- Sugar: 12.9 g
- Sodium: 12.4 mg
- Fat: 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.8 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.1 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 0.9 g
- Cholesterol: 2.6 mg
Keywords: st. patrick's day bark recipe