Snowmen make for the perfect winter time treat!
Snowmen Heads (Rice Krispie Treats)
- In a large pot, melt the butter.
- Add the vanilla and bag of mini marshmallows. Stir constantly until the marshmallows are melted.
- Stir in the Rice Krispie Cereal.
- Spray a bit of non-stick cooking spray on your hands and form the treats into round balls.
- Melt the dark chocolate melting wafers according to the directions.
- Dip the top of the cookies into the chocolate and place on wax paper to cool.
- Cover the large marshmallows with the chocolate and add to the top of the cookies to complete the hats.
- Allow to cool before adding to the snowmen heads.
- Use the remaining chocolate from the hats or melt more if needed. Put it in a ziploc bag and cut a small hole in one corner.
- Pipe dots on the snowmen heads for coal eyes and mouth.
- Melt the orange candy melts according to the directions.
- Put the candy melts into a ziploc bag and cut a small hole in the corner.
- Pipe a dot onto the head for the nose.
- After cooling, pipe a swirl over the dot to make a carrot type nose.
Adding the hats to the Snowmen
- Pipe a bit of chocolate to the top of the snowmen heads.
- Place the hat on top. You may need to hold in place for a bit to allow the chocolate to cool enough to hold it in place.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 302
- Sugar: 35.7 g
- Sodium: 171.8 mg
- Fat: 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.7 g
- Trans Fat: 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 33.4 g
- Fiber: 0.4 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 6.8 mg
Keywords: snowemen rice krispie treats