Easy Sausage and Rice Skillet recipe perfect for dinnertime.
- Hillshire Farm® Beef Polska Kielbasa Sausage, 12 oz.
- 1 Red Pepper, chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 cup of Chicken Broth
- 1 8.8 oz of quick Brown Rice
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1/4 tsp of Pepper
- Cut your Hillshire Farm® Beef Polska Kielbasa Sausage into 1/2 inch chunks.
- In a large skillet, sauté the chunked sausage until lightly brown.
- Remove the sausage chunks and place them on a paper towel lined plate.
- If you have drippings, keep 1 tablespoon worth in the skillet.
- In the same skillet, sauté the red pepper and garlic clove together – about 4 minutes or until tender.
- Add the chicken broth and bring it to a boil.
- Once the broth is boiling, add the rice, salt, pepper, and cooked sausage.
- Cover and cook on medium-low heat until the rice is cooked – about 5 minutes.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 191
- Sugar: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 551.9 mg
- Fat: 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 37.2 g
- Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
- Cholesterol: 8.8 mg
Keywords: Sausage and Rice Skillet