Cute sailboat treats that would be perfect for a party!
- 3 tbs of butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- Pretzel sticks
- Candy Melts
- In a large pot, melt your butter.
- Once melted, add your vanilla extract and your marshmallows.
- Stir until the marshmallows are melted.
- Add in your cereal.
- Stir until it is all mixed thoroughly.
- Put your mixture in a 13 x 9 grease dish.
- Using a greased spoon or your hand with a bit of non-stick spray, press your treats into the pan.
- Allow to cool before cutting into your boat shapes.
- Assemble your sails (see notes).
To find out how to make the sails for the boats. Please refer to the original post.
Keywords: sailboat rice krispie treats, sailboat rice crispy treats