Deliciously fun Rice Krispie Ghosts. Perfect for Halloween treats!
- 3 tbs of butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- Candy Melts – White
- Dark Chocolate melting wafers (or you can use black candy melts as well)
- In a large pot, melt your butter.
- Once melted, add your vanilla extract and your marshmallows.
- Stir until the marshmallows are melted.
- Add in your cereal.
- Stir until it is all mixed thoroughly.
- Put your mixture in a 13 x 9 grease dish.
- Using a greased spoon or your hand with a bit of non-stick spray, press your treats into the pan.
- Allow to cool before cutting out your ghosts. I just used a cookie cutter to cut the ghosts out.
- Melt your white candy melts. Spoon over the tops of the ghosts or dip the tops in the candy melts.
- Once the candy melts had time to cool and harden, melt your dark chocolate or black candy melts.
- Put your chocolate or black candy melts in a sandwich bag and cut a small hole in one corner. Add the eyes to your ghosts.
- Allow the eyes to harden before serving.
Keywords: ghost rice krispie treats, rice krispie ghosts, rice krispie treat ghosts