- Rye Bread
- Sliced Corned Beef
- Swiss Cheese Slices
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Using an electric skillet, turn it on and set it to a temperature that you would use to toast bread. We set ours at 350 degrees Fahrenheit to begin with and adjust as needed during the cooking process.
- Butter one side of the rye bread and place buttered side down onto the skillet.
- Add Corned Beef Slices, Sauerkraut, Thousand Island Dressing, and Swiss Cheese.
- Butter another slice of rye bread on one side and place on the sandwich with the buttered side up. This way, when you flip the sandwich, you can toast both sides and make sure the sandwich is heated completely through.
- Continue to flip sandwich until both of the outside slices of the bread are well toasted.