A slow cooker Reuben dip that is going to blow you away! Let the slow cooker turn your favorite sandwich into a deliciously creamy and cheesy dip! Perfect for game day parties!
- 1 – 16 oz can or jar of Sauerkraut (I didn’t bother draining)
- 1 – 9 oz pkg Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 – 16 oz block Swiss Cheese
- 1 pkg (16 oz) Corned Beef (I purchased Corned Beef from the lunch meat area at my local grocery store)
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island Salad Dressing
- Using a knife, cube the Swiss cheese and place in a crock pot, or large pot on the stove. Either way, turn to medium heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients above and continue to stir until all cheese is melted, reducing to low heat when the cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips, or crackers.
Keywords: reuben dip