A slow cooker Reuben dip that is going to blow you away! Let the slow cooker turn your favorite sandwich into a deliciously creamy and cheesy dip! Perfect for game day parties!
- 1 – 16 oz can or jar of Sauerkraut (I didn’t bother draining)
- 1 – 9 oz pkg Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 – 16 oz block Swiss Cheese
- 1 pkg (16 oz) Corned Beef (I purchased Corned Beef from the lunch meat area at my local grocery store)
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island Salad Dressing
- Using a knife, cube the Swiss cheese and place in a crock pot, or large pot on the stove. Either way, turn to medium heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients above and continue to stir until all cheese is melted, reducing to low heat when the cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips, or crackers.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 291
- Sugar: 3.7 g
- Sodium: 466.3 mg
- Fat: 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 13.3 g
- Trans Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.7 g
- Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 9.7 g
- Cholesterol: 66.2 mg
Keywords: reuben dip