A delicious egg biscuit casserole for breakfast!
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 16 oz ready-made biscuits (found in the refrigerator section)
- 4 green onions
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese (I added more since I love cheese)
- 4–5 strips of bacon (or whatever type of meat you would like to add)
- Beat your eggs and milk together in a large bowl
- Cut your biscuits into four pieces each, then add the biscuits to the egg and milk mixture. Let this soak while you work on everything else.
- Shred the cheddar cheese into another bowl. (I shredded my own since it melts better than pre-shredded cheese)
- Cut your green onions and add them into the bowl of cheese.
- Cook your bacon, pat your bacon dry to take away the extra grease when it is done.
- Crumble your bacon into the cheese and onion bowl. Toss to help mix.
- Add your cheese, bacon, and onion mixture to the egg, biscuit, and milk. Stir really well.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with non-stick spray and add the mixture to the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes.
Keywords: egg biscuit casserole