Delicious and Simple Raspberry Crumble Bars perfect for summertime.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a fork & knife or a pastry cutter, combine the softened butter, brown sugar, baking soda, oats and flour.
- Measure out 2 cups of the crumble mixture and gently press into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Carefully spread the raspberry preserves over the crust about 1/4″ from the crust edge.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumble topping over the top of the preserves.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
Keywords: raspberry crumble bars, raspberry dessert