The perfect puppy chow for Valentine’s Day!
- 9 Cups Rice Chex Mix
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 Bag M&Ms
- 1/2 Bag Conversation Hearts
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter.
- Microwave 1 minute. Remove and stir. Continue to heat in 30 second intervals, stirring after each until the mixture is melted.
- Put the Chex Mix in a large bowl.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the Chex and stir, ensuring it is all covered by the chocolate.
- Pour the powdered sugar in a large plastic bag.
- Spoon the chocolate coated Chex Mix into the bag of powdered sugar.
- Seal bag and begin shaking to cover the entire mix thoroughly.
- Open bag to add your m&ms and conversation hearts. Mix.