A combination of sweet, smoked pulled pork and spicy chipotle make these quesadillas a home run for your family.
- Smoked Pulled Pork (pre-cooked)
- Cheddar Cheese
- Flour Tortillas
- Chipotle Mayo
- BBQ Sauce
- Preheat electric griddle to 350 degrees.
- Place flour tortilla on an electric griddle.
- On one half of the tortilla, place a small layer of cheddar cheese, pulled pork, a drizzle of bbq sauce, a tsp of chipotle mayo, and another layer of cheese.
- Fold tortilla over and cook until shell starts to brown and get firm.
- Flip tortilla over and brown the other side (about 5-7 minutes on each side).
- Cut diagonally from the center to create 3 slices.