Simple Pokemon Rice Krispie Treats perfect for the Pokemon enthusiast.
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 8 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 6 cups of Rice Krispie Cereal
- Red Candy Melts
- White Candy Melts
- Black Candy Melts
- Slowly melt the butter in a large pan, low heat.
- Once butter is melted, add vanilla and 6 cups of marshmallows. Melt the marshmallows slowly.
- Right before the marshmallows are fully melted, add milk and the other 2 cups of marshmallows. Stir until the added marshmallows are starting to melt. (we don’t want them fully melt so you will have a lumpy fluff)
- Add the Rice Krispie Cereal. Stir until the cereal is fully coated with the marshmallow fluff.
- Dump into an 9 x 13 greased dish. Use a greased spatula to spread out the treats and press down just a bit (you don’t want them to so compacted that they become rock hard).
- Allow to fully cool before cutting.
- Using the Poke ball cookie cutter, use it as a guide to cut the circles out.
- Melt the black candy melts according to your instructions and place it in a piping bag.
- Using the cookie cutter (like explained in the post) draw the lines on the treats.
- Add the circle in the middle connecting the lines.
- Melt the red candy melts and place in a piping bag.
- Fill the in the half circle area above the black lines.
- Melt the white candy melts and place in a piping bag.
- Fill in the middle circle and the half circle under the black lines.
- Allow the candy melts to harden before serving.