The perfect dinner idea when everyone loves a different kind of pizza.
- 2 cans (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1 Jar Pizza Sauce
- 1 Package Pepperoni Slices
- 1 Bag Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Flour to dust your surface if you roll out the dough
- Butter to brush lightly over top
- Preheat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Open the crescent roll cans and lay out flat on a surface. I put a little flour on my surface and used a rolling pin to roll them out pretty thin. Note: Don’t use too much flour, just enough so that they won’t stick.
- Using the Cut-N-Seal tool (or a large, round cookie cutter) cut out circles in the dough.
- On half of the circles, add one tsp pizza sauce and spread not quite to the edges. Then add a few pepperoni slices, and mozzarella cheese. Exactly amounts aren’t important, as you will be making these to suit your tastes. Watch how full you fill these because you don’t want the sauce to squeeze out the side when you create the pocket. (See Notes for more suggestions)
- Cover the pizza with an empty dough circle and stretch a bit so that the edges meet.
- Using your Cut-N-Seal (or a fork if you used a cookie cutter above) press the edges together.
- Bake at 350 until the dough is light brown and flaky, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Lightly brush tops of pockets with butter for taste (optional).
Tip: You can add any pizza topping you like: mushrooms, onions, cooked sausage, olives, etc)
- Serving Size: 1 pizza pocket
- Calories: 199
- Sugar: 5.9 g
- Sodium: 759.6 mg
- Fat: 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.9 g
- Trans Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 22.8 g
- Fiber: 3.3 g
- Protein: 15.2 g
- Cholesterol: 8.9 mg
Keywords: pizza pockets