Delicious Peppermint Walnut Cookies perfect for the holiday season!
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Diamond of California Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Peppermint Baking Chips
- Powdered Sugar (to roll cookies into)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients but the powdered sugar together.
- Roll into Quarter-sized balls, roll the balls into the powdered sugar, and place on cookie sheet about 1″ apart.
- Bake for 35 Minutes.
- Once cool top lightly with Powdered Sugar again and serve.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 107
- Sugar: 1.4 g
- Sodium: 1.2 mg
- Fat: 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.3 g
- Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 1.1 g
- Cholesterol: 20.3 mg
Keywords: peppermint walnut cookies, peppermint snowballs