Delicious Peppermint Walnut Cookies perfect for the holiday season!
- 1 Cup Flour
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Diamond of California Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Peppermint Baking Chips
- Powdered Sugar (to roll cookies into)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients but the powdered sugar together.
- Roll into Quarter-sized balls, roll the balls into the powdered sugar, and place on cookie sheet about 1″ apart.
- Bake for 35 Minutes.
- Once cool top lightly with Powdered Sugar again and serve.
Keywords: peppermint walnut cookies, peppermint snowballs