A simple pasta with kale recipe to switch up spaghetti night! Only three ingredients needed to make this delicious meal.
- 4 cups of Kale (you can vary this to your taste)
- 1/2 of a 16 oz box of Organic Whole Wheat Spaghetti
- 1 – 14.5 oz can of Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic, and Oregano – Partly drained
- Add water to a large pot and bring to a boil.
- While you are waiting for the water to boil, prepare your kale. Remove stems from the kale and cut to desired size.
- When the water reaches a rolling boil, add your spaghetti and kale.
- Cook until noodles are done and drain.
- Place the spaghetti and kale back into the pot.
- Stir in the Tomatoes and serve.
Top with Parmesan Cheese to give the dish added flavor. Tastes great with a side of garlic bread!